Who said interns never get to be on the air?? A few weeks ago one of ABC4's meteorologists, Curtis Ray, needed some help with the weather on the station's weather porch. The weather porch is a nice rooftop garden provided by Millcreek Gardens fully equipped with a green screen and remote-controlled camera.
Curtis broadcasts the weather from the rooftop garden every so often and on this day he needed some help. It was a blistering June day and he decided it would be funny if the interns stood around him and fanned him on the air. Of course, us interns were all for it and we happily obliged. We even got to talk on the air! [What?!] I don't exactly remember what I said because I was kind of on cloud nine, but it was probably really witty and awesome. It was pretty awesome and I'm pretty sure I'll get discovered because of this brief weather stint [right?].
Well, even if I don't I can say I was an intern on the air -- even if it was only weather.
The lights and the remote-controlled camera.
The green screen.
The four interns with Curtis Ray -- check out those smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment