Because Gretchen was just so awesome, Good Things Utah had to hire TWO new hosts just to take her place, but they are pretty amazing themselves. Reagan Leadbetter, who was a host before Gretchen, is back on the show and Jessie Miller, who was an intern for ABC4 eight years ago is also on the show! Reagan will be hosting with Nicea and Troy on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Jessie will be co-hosting with Nicea and Troy on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. They have been with us for just a couple of weeks now, but I already love them both! I will be spotlighting them on my blog a little bit later so you can get to know them a little bit more.
Change is definitely a huge part of the television business. One minute you are comfortable in one place, and the next they are moving you somewhere completely different. Or, you might find a job that is better suited for you and you might decide to go elsewhere on your own. You never really know what could happen. That is the a beauty of all of this and it's one thing that, as I've been talking to different people here at ABC4, everyone really loves. I can't wait to start my own career to see where it takes me!
The interns with Gretchen on her last day -- we are missing her so much!
Nicea with our two new hosts -- Jessie and Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment