Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Welcome


Welcome to my blog!


I have been working hard on getting this all set up so that I have a record of one of the best summers to date and so that those of you who are interested can see what I've been up to. It has definitely been a summer for the books and I'm so excited to share it with all of you!

 I am living in North Ogden with one of the best families I know, I am interning at ABC4 in Salt Lake, and I work part-time as a server at Texas Roadhouse. I am super busy, but I love making so many memories and making the most of the summer time. 

Hopefully you get a few laughs out of it and find at least some things interesting! Feel free to explore, comment, and take a look into my crazy life!

xoxo, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment