Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

5 Things Every College Freshman Needs

My segment aired on Friday morning!! Ahhh!! I was not in the studio because I left on Thursday for Washington D.C. and home, so I was super anxious about how it was going to go. From the time I left Utah until the segment was over and I heard how it went, it was constantly on my mind. Is that how producers feel all the time? They probably get used to it, but I was definitely feeling the pressure. This segment could potentially be a part of my resume tape so it was kind of a big deal and I really wanted it to go well.

Like I said in my last post, the segment was called "5 Things Every College Freshman Needs" and I brought on two students from Utah State -- Chris and Sawyer -- who work with incoming freshman all the time. They compiled a list, I approved it, and then they brought each item on the show with them to talk about.

Here is the link to the segment so you all can see it and I think it turned out really well! The guys did a great job with Troy and Felicia and I think it was an interesting segment for the viewers.

Chris and Sawyer on the show with Felicia and Troy


My next segment is airing at the end of the month and I am still in the process of producing that one. My first couple of ideas have fallen through so I am working hard to get that squared away!



No comments:

Post a Comment