The day after Pioneer Day, I had some familiar faces come and watch the show and it was so fun! They even got to be on TV -- which doesn't usually happen. John and his parents, Russ and Linda, came down to the studio and were able to be part of the audience and then I gave them a little tour of the whole station. I surprised even myself with how much I actually knew about the station and I realized that I really have been learning a lot while I've been here.
We even had some photo opportunities throughout the studio. Russ posed as the weatherman and I think he gave Curtis Ray a run for his money! Russ, Linda, and John also sat behind the news desk and looked like total professionals and then John and I got a pretty cute picture together at the desk as well. I'll take him as a co-host any day!
Overall, it was a way fun day and I am so glad that Russ, Linda, and John came down to visit me and visit ABC4! If anyone else wants to check out the show, just let me know and we can arrange something for sure!
Russ, Linda, and John sitting behind the three hosts LIVE on the show!
John and Becky reporting from the ABC4 News Desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment